Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 0829 Weekend

Taby Snack Bar

This weekend started off with me sleeping in and going to a hockey store to buy a crate to put my hockey gear in. In Sweden, most kids have crates instead of bags because it stores easier in smaller rooms. In the United States, we do not store bags, but take them back and forth from the rink to home by car. Then after resting and eating I went to practice while Erik stayed behind. It was a long practice that took over two hours and we did a lot of shooting. Then I came home and went to bed to wake up the next day early and go to another practice. This time, Erik came with me and skated lightly. Then we went to the mall to buy various items and have lunch before coming home and playing many video games. Tomorrow is another busy day with school and practice in the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment