Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2010 0824 Bowling

Me and the Bowling Pin
Today, our class went bowling in Stockholm. We took two different public buses and got there around 11:00 a.m. I started pretty slow but had many spares in the end to win. I had a score in the low 200's after about one and a half games to get the best score in the class. I received an old bowling pin as the prize. There were less than ten bowling allies which would be unusual in the United States where there are 25-30 allies per building. This surprised me because the Swedish kids said that they played more than I do. The bowling alley was also downstairs in a basement out of the way as well. That's all I have for today, but tomorrow is a busy day with my first classes in Sweden as well as a hockey game in the afternoon against a very good team from around Stockholm. My classes include Math, English, Music, and Physical Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment