Monday, August 23, 2010

2010 0820 Arrival

This is me meeting the Svensson's.

Yesterday night, we flew from Baltimore to London. We arrived in London at about 10:00a.m. and then took another flight from London to Stockholm. Then Mrs. Svensson and Calle, the older boy were there to pick us up from the airport. The only problem was that the hockey sticks did not make it along with us. They are supposed to be on the next flight that will be here any minute. We drove back to the Svensson’s house in Taby and they showed me where I will be staying for the next seven months. After that we walked ten minutes to see the ice rink and the rest of Taby. We finally drove back with Mr. Svensson who was coaching Calle’s soccer practice. The soccer fields are right next to the ice rink. I met two other kids playing on the team before going inside as most of the team lives in the same neighborhood. We then had a wonderful dinner and wrapped up the night by playing NHL10 on Xbox with Erik, the younger boy that is my age before going to bed. Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in because I am very tired from the jetlag. I also might be going to hockey practice with the team in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment