Sunday, July 3, 2011

2011 0703 First Few Months Home

Me Playing Baseball

These last few months I have caught up with everything in the United States including baseball as you see here. In April I was very busy skating in hockey clinics and tryouts about twice a week. This is while baseball season was starting up for me. I had baseball three or four times per week which included mostly games. (In all I probably played about forty-five games and only ten practices in the short season). At the end of April I played in a hockey tournament in Toronto with mostly players from Washington. In May I continued with baseball season with more rest in between games. I aso celebrated my birthday. Throughout the spring/summer I have played golf about three times a week. The short three month season is already over and now I am getting ready to travel and for next hockey season.

No comments:

Post a Comment