Sunday, July 31, 2011

2011 0731 Return to Sweden


Arrival

Hanging Out

Playing Mini-Golf


Swimming

XBox
Above are some pictures of my first day. Today, I have returned to Stockholm to practice some more hockey. I am very tired because of jetlag, but have finally made it back to the Svensson's house this morning. Yesterday was a very hectic day back in the United States, trying to catch the flight which was not easy. Tomorrow through Saturday I am skating in a camp with Michael Nylander before a couple days off. Then I will take part in Taby's preseason camp in Rimbo before I cap off the trip with a tournament in Karlstad. My dad is coming at the start of this week. Two of my teammates in the United States are joining me as well for this. This should get me ready for the start of hockey season in the United States right when I get back. My time on the west coast was pretty fun. We caught a lot of fish in Alaska before heading to Oakland and coming home. I am looking forward to see everyone again around the rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment