Saturday, August 4, 2012

2012 0804 Back Again

A few weeks ago I decided to move back to Sweden and play for Taby again. It was a very difficult decision to leave home but if I want to play hockey at a high level, this was my only choice. Starting in two weeks I will be going into 10th grade at the Stockholm International School. Almost all of the classes are in English where as last time I went to a school that spoke mostly Swedish. I'm very excited that we start skating in a couple days. It will feel great to get back on the ice. I'm also very excited to be staying with the Svensson's family again. We have been fixing the house in ways including painting the roof, building another bedroom, and cleaning out storage items. It already feels like home as I am unpacked after arriving Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment