Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011 0305 Playoffs!

Picture From My First Game

This picture from my first game brings back a lot of memories from my first weeks in Sweden. I will be leaving in about two weeks now and hopefully coming back for a few weeks in the summer or later. We only have 2-5 games remaining in our schedule now, depending on if we win or not. It has been a lot of fun here in Sweden the last seven months, but I am excited to return home soon. The last three weeks my dad has left (he will come again in about ten days to pick me up), I have gotten hitten in the head in a hard check, and I have been sick for one week. I missed some practices, but I am back up to speed with a spring camp and more practices. I only have about eight days left of school as I am getting packed and getting ready to say good-bye to everybody in Sweden. We have gotten eight more inches of snow again as well. It has been a lot of fun staying here and playing hockey and I hope we win the playoffs! I will do another blog or two before I return to the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment