Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 0124 A Tough Week

Another Picture of my Dog

This has been a very tough week of hockey training. It will be like that for two more weeks to get the team back in top form and ready for the playoffs. The first three days the ice training were difficult and even without pucks the first day. The physical training was just as hard as we ran several kilometers each day in the wet snow/ice. Shane left Thursday morning to go back to the United States. Recently we have had medium-hard practices the last two days of the week. We tied the game 3-3 dissappointingly. They got off to a 3-1 start before we came back and tied 3-3. Our second goalie played pretty well. They were one of the bottom teams in the league and we fell another point out of first place. This week we have a huge game against the Arlands Wings who we tied in Gothenberg before playing an easier game on Saturday, the day after. We have training everyday this week and it will be similar to last week. However, I think our team needs it to start playing better and get in better shape and that can happen with practice. The cold is back but there is no snow yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Curtis!

    I flew with your Dad tonight. I'm the one who gave him the ATDHE.COM website for you to be able to catch the NHL on the web. I didn't even tell him that it also has ESPN (Sportscenter), but you found that right away! He said you love Sportscenter. I realize with the time difference that you probably won't be able to watch a lot of the NHL games, since they'll be on late at night for you, but at least you know about the website now.

    Your Dad really loves you and he misses you. You're blessed to have him.

    You hang in there and Good Luck! I'll be following your blog from now on!

    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Curtis! This is TJ's wife and I find your blog so charming. I hope that you don't mind that I follow along with you as well!

    Puna Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for looking at my blog. My dad enjoys flying with you.

    ReplyDelete