Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 0116 Back to School

Picture of Fenway and Friend's Dog

Another week has passed and everybody has left or are soon leaving from the holidays. Hilda, my grandfather, my dad, and Shane's family left last week. Shane and his grandparents leave on Thursday as well. Shane scored three goals in his last game today in our 6-4 win. We played much better today than yesterday when we lost a very disappointing game 4-1 to Jarfalla. They are in first in our league and now have an even bigger lead over us. Even though we outshot them 36-16 they are very defensive and they won. I cannot believe that we are getting rain here in Sweden! There was a lot today and should be more tomorrow. This is causing the snow to turn to a wet ice/slush. It is very hard to walk places and the roads are starting to flood a little bit. It reminds me more of home where it rains sometimes. That is where my dog is; he is staying with a friend of ours from my baseball team. They also have a nice dog. It is only ten weeks before I will return home. I am very excited to go home but it will be hard to leave here. I think some of my teammates might visit the United States this summer. Besides school this week there is a game on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment