Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2010 0929 A Visit and a Trip

Some more Off-Ice Training

This week my dad is here to visit the first time since I arrived here in Sweden. Coach Freddy and my dad drove up to Erik and I when we were walking home from school on Monday. This was a surprise to Erik and I. We went to go eat at Taby Centrum before coming home and going to hockey training. We ran over four kilometers in training before skating for 80 minutes with the older team. My dad is staying in a hotel and has been coming to the Svenssons' house in the afternoons before watching hockey training. We had a meeting today with two of my teachers. We discussed how I was doing and how I could learn more things in English during the lessons. Tomorrow, everybody leaves to Karlstad for another hockey tournament. It will be a little bit harder than the Elite Cup and we will get to miss school on Friday again. We play three games on Friday and two games on Saturday so far. Some of the teams are the same as the last tournament so we know where we are at a little bit. My dad will stay until Tuesday before leaving and will come back some time in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment