Saturday, November 3, 2012

2012 1103 Beginning of Regular Season

Over the past month, I have finished with my tutoring, grown used to my everyday schedule, and have played a lot of hockey. On October 17th, I took my PSAT test to open up options for high school next year back in the U.S. I think I did pretty well, especially on the math and writing sections, but I am still waiting to receive my results. Currently, I am looking at prep schools for the following year that have strong academics and a high level of hockey. These are all schools in the New England region. In addition, my homework has leveled off and I am not as stressed. This week is Fall Break in Sweden so I haven't had school. Our regular season has started a few weeks ago. It has been a tough start so far. We have lost three close games and won one in a blowout. We will have many games in the next six weeks leading up to Christmas. I am skating better and my speed is improving. The weather here has dropped to around freezing. Last week, we had a dusting of snow and the clocks changed so now it gets dark at about 4:00.

1 comment:

  1. Curtis, I am so glad I decided to check this blog again (I haven't been on since you left Sweden last year!). Looking forward to reading about your on-going adventures.

    Coach Laszlo
    USA Hockey, Southeast District U13 Camp

    ReplyDelete