Sunday, October 24, 2010

2010 1024 Unexpected Arrival




These are some pictures of my dog, Fenway back in the United States. He is a little over three years old.


On Friday, I had my first snow in Sweden. I woke up to about two centimeters of snow (about one inch) the other day. This was a big surprise to me because it was only October and it was not in the forecast. We ended up with about four centimeters or just under two inches. It was fun to play in and to throw snowballs. However, after a day in a half it had already melted and it was time to play the first league game of the year against Djurgarden. We were ready and consistently played better to earn the 7-1 victory. Today, I planned on sleeping in before going to meet Shane at the first practice. However, I was shocked when my dad opened my door and woke me up. He was not supposed to come for three more weeks. I thought I was in a dream the first ten minutes he was here. Soon I realized he was real and is going to stay until Tuesday morning and leave with Shane's dad. I was happy to see my dad in the surprise. He brought some sticks for Erik and Calle so they are very happy. We are just leaving to go meet Shane for his first practice. Above are some pictures of my dog who is staying with some friends back home. He is a fun yellow lab. We have three practices this week before another league game next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment